Reminders for the Coaches and Students
NOTE: Venue for the Area Stage – Same as the venue for the Qualifying Stage
- The PMO Area Stage is on November 25, 2017.
- Confirm the testing venue with the PMO coordinator in your region before the exam date. You may find his/her name, address and contact number at the official brochure (please go to the Downloads page). S/he is the same coordinator during the qualifying stage.
- On November 25, 2017, arrive at the testing center early. Registration will begin at 12:30 pm and the exam will begin promptly at 2:00 pm and end at 5:00 pm. Late examinees will not be given additional time.
- The student must bring his/her school ID for identification.
- Each student must bring his/her own blue or black pen for the exam. (All final answers and solutions to the examination must be in blue or black ink.)
- Students will be allowed to use rulers, protractors and compasses.
- Calculators will NOT be allowed.
- The examination will consist of two parts. The first part has 20 questions that require the final answers only and the second part has 3 open-ended questions that require complete solutions.
- The names of the students who will qualify for the national stage will be released on or before December 20, 2017.
- The top 3 scorers in each area will be given medals and subsidized fare to attend the National Finals and Awarding Program.
Share with your friends: